Frequently Asked Questions

Click here for Former Agents of the FBI Foundation FAQs.



Questions: Navigating & Using Web Site



What Internet browser is best for using and viewing the Web site?

The best browsers for viewing the Web site are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.

Use these links if you would like to download a browser:


If you are using Internet Explorer, some features may not appear or operate properly.




How do I sign in? My username, which I’ve had for years, isn’t working.

If this your first time to sign in to our new Web site, your username and password from the old site will NOT work. 



Where can I find my Society member number so that I can sign in the first time?

Your Society member number is on your Society Membership Card.



I’m not now, nor have I ever been, a Special Agent, but I used to work for the FBI. Can I join the Web site to get access to the members’-only pages?

No. Only retired, resigned or current Special Agents can join the Society and have access to the Member Services pages. If you would like information on the Society, CLICK HERE.



How do I view my own profile?

When you sign in from the homepage, you will automatically be directed to your profile. To view your BIO information as other members view it, click on the BIO tab near the top of your profile page (where it reads: Feed/Wall/Bio).



How do I post a job opening to the Career Center?

Navigate to the Career Center under the Member Services menu tab (you can only access this page if you are signed in to the Web site). At the Career Center page, click on Submit an Opening, complete the form and click Submit. If the job listing does appear on the Web site within two hours, please contact the National Office at 703-445-0026.



How do I contact the Society National Office staff?

CLICK HERE for a listing of all Society staff members and other contact information.



I have a question about the Web site. Who do I contact?

For general comments, send an e-mail to If you would like to call the National Office about the Web site, call 703-445-0026.



My profile information is incorrect. Do I need to notify the National Office staff?

No, you do not need to contact the National Office. Your member profile is completely under your control. To make changes to your profile, click the MANAGE PROFILE link in the right column of your MY PROFILE page; then click on EDIT BIO. Remember to scroll to the bottom of the editing page and click SAVE CHANGES.



Member Directory Search
Sign In

Forgot your password?

Not a member yet?