Leave a Legacy
When considering the future, estate planning is essential to know our family will be cared for after we are gone and give to those organizations that have meant the most to us. There's no better way to ensure the welfare of your FBI Family than with a tax-deductible planned gift that supports one or more of the Foundation's programs for years to come. Here are some easy ways to give back to your FBI Family:
- Make a beneficiary designation or a gift through a will or trust.
- Create a named scholarship with a $100,000 minimum contribution.
- Turn unneeded life insurance into a charitable gift.
- Make a minimum distribution directly from your IRA.
- Transfer U.S. Savings Bonds under the terms of a will or trust.
- Give the remainder of a bank or investment account.
- Setup a Donor-Advised fund.